Senior Developer C# Azure AWS
Part Remote working
One of Birmingham’s fastest growing organisations is looking for a key person to join this small and friendly Cloud Team. As a result of a number of client wins they are growing again and are looking for a Snr Developer to join the team.
This is a full-stack role with the chance to work with Microsoft Dynamics / Big Data and multiple other new products and platforms.
They are looking for individuals who can join to architect, build and help integrate systems to deliver excellent service to clients. With the speed of growth it is key that quality, stability and scalability are key elements to everything they do.
* Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule.
* Work closely with clients, project leads and service management teams to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
* Pro-actively identify application improvements and identify the best technical solution for implementation
* Perform peer reviews of code with other members of the team
* Work to ensure all solutions are fully documented prior to release
The ideal person will have the following
* Excellent knowledge of .NET development within a commercial environment (C#)
* Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
* Solid experience of Angular or React or VUE
* Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and critical thinking skills.
* Outstanding client communication and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Experience of working in an Agile environment including using Continuous Integration
* At least 5 years of experience in a professional development capacity
Its a real advantage if you have
* Knowledge of large data management
* Product development in a tech start-up or small fast growing company
All our roles are UK based. When submitting your application to Colossus, please ensure the following